Monday, August 29, 2016

Alligator!

Hi everyone!

This week was great! We had an amazing Zone Conference with Elder Bradley D. Foster and Elder Joaquin Costa from the Seventy and their wives on Friday! It was the best! I learned so much and there were so many questions answered. 

As usual, I put this off till the last and I don't have much time. I just want you to know that I know there's a prophet on the earth today and that he has called men and women to lead and guide us. I know they are inspired by God. I know that we can know truth for ourselves by studying it out and praying about it. I know our Heavenly Father hears our prayers. I know that one day every one of us will stand in judgment and that we can help each other prepare for that day. I am so grateful for the mission experience. I'm grateful for the Lord. I know He lives and that He is coming back. I love you all! Never forget that He loves you!

I'm praying for you,

Sister GEssel

Pictures
Guava from Celia's yard!
We went to Catfish Country where they had all kind of sea food and especially fried sea food. Haha. I had crab cakes (so good!) and Sister Jensen tried the Alligator nuggets which is the 3rd picture. They were good! 
Sister Jensen, me and Sister Nasman!
Sister Nasman and Sister Slawson :) 

There are a million pictures this week, sorry about all the emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment