Monday, February 29, 2016

Miracles in Tampa










Sent from my iPad
Hi all!

Here are a couple pictures of me and my companion Sister Gafa! There's also a picture of Charlotte and her daughter Krystle! We were doing service the other night and wore Sister Gafa's lava lava's. :) 

I just want to share one quick experience. We were knocking doors this past Friday at an apartment complex and a lady gave us a referral for across the complex. We went other there and the referral wasn't home. So we knocked on the floor below and met Mirna! She was on the phone when we knocked and usually people tell us they're busy and close the door. She finished her call and asked us to come in. We asked if we could pray with her and she went to get her father Emilio. She told us that her brother and uncle had just passed away and she was so grateful we were there to pray with them! We prayed and then taught the plan of salvation! The spirit was so strong and she told us that the plan made complete sense to her. It was a very emotional lesson for all of us. We invited them to church and Mirna came on Sunday! She's leaving Wednesday for Puerto Rico to figure out all the arrangements, but I hope she'll keep meeting with us! We are led to people who need us and it's the greatest thing ever! 

Whatever happens to the people we teach I want them to know that I have a testimony of our Savior  Jesus Christ. Sometimes people don't want to listen or they don't understand, but we can testify and help them feel of the spirit. The rest of it is up to them and whether they'll accept it.

Things are going well, still doing a lot of adjusting, but God is good. Saw an alligator my first couple days here, i'll have to get a picture sometime! 

Love you all! Thanks for your support!

If you want my physical address please email my mom or sister! michelle.proctor15@gmail.com, kathy.gessel@gmail.com

Sister Gessel 

No comments:

Post a Comment