Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Florida Here I Come!

Well, I'm finishing everything up and getting ready to head out! I am excited to start this new adventure. I know it won't be easy, but I know it's what I need to do. I know the Lord will help me through it all. :)

Here's some helpful info if you'd like to stay in touch!

My mission email is kristina.gessel@myldsmail.net.

My MTC address until February 16 is:
   Sister Kristina Marie Gessel
   FEB16 FL-TAM
   2005 N 900 E Unit 24
   Provo, UT 84602

My mission address is:
   Sister Kristina Marie Gessel
   Florida Tampa Mission
   13510 N 42nd St
   Tampa, FL 33613

I can't thank everyone enough for all the support I've received from family and friends. I truly have the best friends and family in the world. Thank you for all the love you've shown me. It means the world to me. I'll keep in touch and I'll see you all in 18 months! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment