Monday, February 13, 2017

:)









P.s. If you send something my apartment has changed! My address is 4170 Taggart Cay S #305 Sarasota, FL 34233. Hi all!

This week has been great! Sister Alder and I had a chance to go up to
Tampa for a specialized missionary training last Friday. It was
awesome! We spent some time contacting on USF campus (I got to go with
one of my favorite people ever - Sister Anderson!) and we had such a
great time and met a lot of wonderful people! Sharing the gospel is
the best thing! We also learned more about teaching, etc. and it was
just a great day filled with learning. As much as we think we know
about something there is always more to learn. I'm so grateful for the
other missionaries here and for the spirit that truly teaches us!

I hope you all have an amazing week! The church is true! Tiffiny is
going to the temple to do baptisms in the Orlando temple this Saturday
and we are so excited for her!

Love you all,

Sister Gessel

Favorite Talks this week
"What Think Ye of the Book of Mormon" Bruce R. McConkie - Oct 1983
General Conference
"The Blessings of Missionary Service" from the same conference

No comments:

Post a Comment