Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving!








Sister Felt, Sister Evans, Sister Beach and I! It was great to get to know them better!




Our little Christmas tree! We're getting excited for Christmas!







Thanksgiving Day!

P.S. I big thank you to those who sent Thanksgiving cards! That was so nice! :)

Love you all!!!! Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and were able to spend it with
those you love! :) Thanksgiving in Florida was great! Previously I
couldn't say I've ever had a Thanksgiving that got to 80 degrees, but
now I have! Haha. I wore a cardigan and scarf out of pure festivity,
but I was dying after a while. Haha. Everyone here was so kind and
really reached out to us. We were able to eat with an investigator
couple as well as a few families and individuals in our ward. It was
great to be able to spend time with them.

I'm so grateful for all the blessings that I have! Thank you all for
your love and support! I'm so grateful for the blessing of the gospel
in my life and especially that Heavenly Father is patient with me and
teaches me in a way I understand. I'm grateful for all the experiences
I've had that have strengthened my faith. If there's anything I would
urge you to do it would be to always be worthy of the spirit and
always strive to be obedient to it. It will never lead us astray.

Have you had a chance to check our mormon.org?? Do it! There are so
many amazing resources available there and it's such a great tool!
We've been showing a lot of people the #LIGHTtheWORLD video and it's
really neat to hear them get excited about it. In Doctrine and
Covenants 35:12 it talks about those who are doing good and that they
are prepared to receive the fullness of the gospel! So look around you
and see who is doing good for others already! As we invite them to
join us in service they will be even more ready to learn of and accept
the gospel!

Keep up all the good work you do! When you serve others you're serving Him!

Love you,

Sister Gessel

This was from our zone development day last Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment