Monday, November 14, 2016

Orlando Temple Trip!

Mission life! It's the best! 

Seriously, I don't know that I could have said that at certain points in my mission, but it really is such a blessing to be able to focus on just helping people and becoming better. It's not easy and it took me a long time to get the hang of things. I'm still imperfect, but that's ok! I know that as long as I keep trying to do my part that it will all be ok in the end. :) He's helped me get to this point and I know He'll keep helping me. 

Yesterday we got to do sharing time in junior primary! It was about reverence during the sacrament. It was so amazing to be with these little spirits and also to feel the spirit as they shared with us how they can show love to Heavenly Father by being quiet, helping their sibling, etc. I'm pretty sure we experienced a junior primary miracle because for the 12 or so minutes we were there they all sat on their chairs, raised their hand, participated, etc. It was amazing to be there and learn with them. As soon as they started singing time the kids were all over, on the floor, etc. getting their wiggles out like kids do, but I'm grateful for those few minutes that we were all able to feel the spirit together. :) Love those kids!

Also, the temple is the best! It was such a blessing to be able to go with 9 of the other sisters who are about half way on their mission (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?! Time flies!!) and the Hardy's (an awesome senior couple from Arizona!). I can't wait to go as often as I want back home. :) 

I wish I had time to tell you everything. But just know that there are miracles every day. God loves us. He has a plan of us. We are enough and we are going to make it. It will be ok in the end if we just keep trying and having faith and working hard! Repentance and change is possible and can bring great happiness. :) Don't give up!

Love you all! Keep the faith!

Sister Gessel

Pics - Our new district (Elder Jones, Smith, Hathaway, Treanor, Rees, me, Sister Kirton, Elder Jones)
The Orlando temple!!! 
Sister Slawson and I! We came out at the same time and were companions for a short time!
Hermana Gucake and I! 

No comments:

Post a Comment