Monday, April 17, 2017

This is real life!


Me and my new companion Hermana Whitlock! She is amazing!


Sister Watkins, me and Sister Alder at Panera before we left for transfers. Love them all!


Saying good bye to Tiffiny was so hard, but I know she is in such good hands! He has taken care of her from day 1. Way better than I ever could. :) We will always be sisters!


Our little "office" haha. I seriously love it!



As we have been reflecting on the life of the Savior this past week I have such gratitude in my heart! He didn't have to do what He did. But He did it ALL because He loved us, He wanted us to progress, to have a chance. Even though He went through so many trials and burdens He was and is the Prince of Peace. He saw the end from the beginning, He knew what He was called to do and He did it without wavering. I'm so grateful. Through Him I have found peace. I know He knows me. Better than I know myself. He knows what I need. I love my Savior and I want to do my best to serve Him everyday. I know His Atonement is real.

Thank you for being who you are. Never give up! You are never alone!

Love you all!

Sister GesselHi everyone!

Holy cow, this week has been amazing! I LOVE being an online
missionary! It was hard to leave Sarasota and the amazing people I've
met there, but I love change! I've been so grateful to be put in a
place where I can learn and grow!

This is one of our favorite member couples from Sarasota! They're
awesome member missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment