Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween in Lake Wales

Hi all!

It's been an exciting couple of days here in Lake Wales! Lots of contacting! Lake Wales has an annual Pioneer Days celebration with a bunch of vendors, events, etc. Our ward had a family history booth and we got to talk to a lot of people about getting started. It was awesome! Just in case you didn't know, if you go to a full service family history center you can use Ancestry.com for FREE! It's awesome! I found pictures of my grandpa's yearbooks from high school and college! 

In other news - do you remember that amazing talk called "Approaching the Throne of God with Confidence"? It's from October 2014 General Conference. We found out that Jorg Klebingat will be coming this upcoming Saturday! We're excited for that. It should be a great day. If you haven't read the talk recently I highly recommend it!

Also, I found out I'm transferring! I'm headed out to Sarasota! I will miss Lake Wales and all the amazing people and memories here! I'm excited for a new adventure, but I will never forget this place!

Love you all,

Sister Gessel

Study - 'Grace' in True to the Faith, Alma 36, 37, "It isn't a Sin to Be Weak" - April 2015 Engisn

Pictures - Fall decorations from my family and Ashlee! Muchas gracias! 
Sunset!
Exchange with the Citrus Ridge sisters - Sister Lance and Sister Barkdull!
Mission Leadership Council last Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment